Welcome to the 25th QuarkChain Bi-weekly Report for the period from Feb. 07 to Feb. 21 .
- Implemented multi-native token support for paying transaction fees and coinbase rewards.
- Improved qkchash to update cache seed generation every epoch
- Finalized new cross-shard transaction throttling
- Prepared external code auditing for mainnet launch
- Investigated mainnet bootstrap and parameter setting for a smooth launch
2. Startup Grind Conference Summery
QuarkChain has been selected to attend Startup Grind Global Conference. During the conference, innovators, educators, and investors visited at QuarkChain’s booth, and asked questions about blockchain. QuarkChain CMO Anthurine stepped on one stage to share the experiences on how blockchain startups grind and scale. Also she had great conversations with investors and managers from Comcast, Oracle Global Startup Ecosystem, Google for Startups, etc. For more details please click HERE.